This mode allows you to take a panorama photo and lay it out in a spherical shape to create that tiny world effect.
This new feature for the Spark drone will be added along with the earlier announced photo and video improvements:
• A new gesture to start and stop video recording
• Enhanced QuickShot video features for more cinematic control
• A 180-degree photo shooting mode and improved photo image resolution
• Full integration with the DJI Goggles
• Optimisation of the PalmLaunch function for better stability after takeoff
• Improved control accuracy under the QuickShot Dronie mode
Note: don’t forget to download the latest version of the DJI Spark drone firmware before September 1st or you will not be able to fly the Spark until you do!